KS5 Results 2014-15
Once again, our Year 13 students have performed extremely well achieving A-Level results which have allowed them to gain places to study for degree courses in a range of universities.
The hard work and determination of our Year 12 AS level students has really paid off as we celebrate some excellent results.
- Art students Shirley Chen, Meleigha Hunter and Savina Simmons all achieved an A grade
- A grades were also achieved in mathematics by Gemma Gainey and Dawid Skorek
- Sociology students also did exceptionally well with the following students all achieving A grades: Natasha Langridge-Thorpe, Aiden McCathir and Alex Mills
- Special congratulations must go to Dawid Skorek who achieved 3 grade A's in mathematics, physics and computer science and a grade B in chemistry and to Aiden McCathie who scored 100% in his Sociology AS exam.
Congratulations to all of our students. We wish them every success as they continue their studies in Higher Education.
KS4 Results 2014-15
We have made a great deal of progress at the Academy over the last year and have some results to be really proud of.
On an individual student level:-
- Connor Duffy who achieved 8 A*/A grades along with 2 B grades
- Kabita Gurung achieved 5 A*/A with 5 B grades
- Jamie Rasmussen and Callum Taylor both achieved 4A*/A grades with 5 B grades
- Emmanuel Akhidenor, Laura Chan, Jessica Rogers, Marcus Vaccarello achieved high passes in all of their subjects
- Success was not confined to Year 11 as Stephen Dairo, Year 10 gained an A* in mathematics
- Year 9 G&T students who completed this course in one year achieved 86% A*-C in Physical Education Short Course
- A cohort of G&T students completed the Physical Education Full Course in Year 10 with 91% achieving A*-C.
At subject level we are really proud of the progress of the following subjects' have made:-
We also improved our levels of progress in mathematics when nationally many students dipped in this area.
In Summer 2015
Click here to access the DfE school performance tables website